Wednesday 9 March 2011

Creating our own album cover

For Our album cover we will need to experiment with a variety of shots in a variety of places. These shots will have to include, extreme close up, close up, high angle, low angle, point of view over the shoulder etc...

I have experimented with some of these shots with some friends to see how they could work when i take the pictures of the 'artists' in the real shoot. I have analysed some album covers that there are and am aware of all of  the use of codes and the obvious conventions that they hold.

I found that album art had become a very important in the process of buying the music that is out today. For example itunes. Just by looking at my own itunes I can pinpoint several album covers that stick out to me. But which would the audience find the most attractive?



No comments:

Post a Comment