Tuesday 8 March 2011

Getting personal with the equiptment

A day before the shoot i thought i would get some practice in with the equipment so that i would be able to save time when we were actually filming our video. Firstly i had to discover how you altered the height of the tripod.
Firstly i had to try and find out how to make the legs of the tripod longer so that we could take shots from different angles and heights. I discovered that by moving the two caps that rested on the legs up, i would be able to make two of the separate parts of the leg longer. 

I then decided to attach my camera to the stand to see if the bolt that attaches the tech to the stand wasn't faulty


Once I attached the camera to the Tripod I changed the height to all of the three positions that were available to this particular stand



No comments:

Post a Comment